Mission Control: Accelerate Exam Launch
Creating high-quality exams doesn't have to feel like rocket science. With the right tools, you can streamline test development while also reducing costs. Join our chief psychometrician, Dr. Alan Mead, for a guide to the essential elements of building exams and the ways Certiverse makes them accessible to any organization.
May 25, 2022, 12pm CST:
Beta Testing: What, Why, and How?
Learn the purpose and advantages of conducting beta testing and get a step-by-step guide on the process, from form creation to SME recruiting to analysis.
Our first two sessions detailed how Certiverse's technology guides users through the initial steps of exam development
- Chief Psychometrician for Certiverse since its inception
- Many years of experience as a psychometrician, including for the Uniform CPA Exam and other certification exams
- Degree in industrial psychology with extensive experience with selection testing and validation
- Past member of the psychology faculty at the Illinois Institute of Technology. Taught psychometrics and statistics. Chaired 22 theses and dissertations.
- Most recent publication was Mortensen & Mead (2018). "CFO to CEO: Inspiration or lunacy?" The Psychologist-Manager Journal
- Member/past member of: Association for Psychological Science, American Psychological Association, Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, National Council on Measurement in Education, and the International Association for Computer Adaptive Testing